Residents may be Evicted For Feeding Stray Cats

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Residents at a senior dwelling facility should be would becould very well be evicted for feeding a stray cat colony that lives within the woods behind historical Hickory Towers.

"they may be blameless! Who did they damage? They don't trouble anybody, analyze my toddlers!" Patricia Williams noted.

Williams summoned the cats from the woods, and she or he has named dozens of them.

"Oh my goodness! what is the love between them? is never it alluring? here is what makes my lifestyles," Williams spoke of.

Williams talked about she now feeds the cats on an adjoining property that belongs to Metro Davidson County. recently, she bought a letter announcing she should cease feeding stray animals.

"this is my existence. Who am I hurting?" Williams stated. "What person am I harmful with this love of mine? I have so tons like to provide, I can't even inform you how a great deal love I even have in my heart for animals and children."

Animal advocates with Nashville Cat Welfare Coalition try to support. They contacted Metro Animal Care and control who trapped, neutered, and released a majority of the cats through their partnership with the Pet community center.

"every time we speak to people within the executive, this situation is handed round like a scorching potato, after which for some rationale, there tends to be reluctance to admit that this program exists and that the metropolis has any accountability," Denice Heatherly noted.

Williams stated she's scared and doesn't need to movement.

"I don't want to lie, cheat, or steal, it really is not my approach, however I can not let them die!" Williams noted. "Gracie has already died. one in all them have died as a result of we did not feed her for per week, and she changed into a child!"

Williams pointed out she hopes every person can come to a solution quickly. Residents need to meet with administration at ancient Hickory Towers to find a means to retain the stray cats secure and off the property. We reached out to the the manager in addition to Freeman Webb, the homeowners, but we haven't heard again yet.

Comments

Popular Posts