Oh My Paws dog grooming salon opens on Royal Wootton Bassett high street

A younger dog groomer has made her dream come real after opening a salon to pamper the native pooches in Royal Wootton Bassett.Lucy Boast, 22, opened Oh My Paws on Royal Wootton Bassett excessive road on Saturday after running her enterprise out of kennels seeing that 2015.She decided she wanted to be a dog-groomer after finishing college and best two months after, at 19, she all started offering primary dog grooming capabilities."There weren't many roles in what i needed to do, so I made myself a job," Lucy informed the Adver. "I all started off small and rented a room from a kennels and constructed my business up from the ground. I've all the time dreamed of having a excessive highway store."i believed i needed to be a vet nurse, but I did some work experience and i didn't like it. I didn't want any of the ca nine to die," she delivered.The young entrepreneur decided early on she didn't need to work for a larger vets like Pets At home. "I didn't in fact want to work somewhere like that. i wanted to construct my very own acceptance, now not that of somebody else," she delivered.Lucy got most of her company from techniques and has constructed up her personal clientele over the years, which she observed had bloomed due to the fact relocating to the high street.She presents dog grooming, haircuts, baths, and spas cures/Lucy observed: "We do a blueberry facial. "I actually have a dog that essentially falls asleep when he's having his medicine," she mentioned. "The Royal Wootton Bassett excessive road has this cosy feeling of togetherness and all and sundry is pleasant."i am going to truly delight in this fresh angle at the same time as making canine fascinating and placing smiles on their proud homeowners' faces."I've always been an animal lover and want ed to work with animals."

Comments

Popular Posts